Sunday, July 28

overall







Some good street style shots for summer are getting hard to find. I think layering is really where people show off their "skills" but it can definitely be difficult with the heat. Long flowing skirts always go off well, especially when you can drape it nicely with an oversized shirt, which seems impossible to do unless you're a size 0. As far as overalls, which are pretty big for summer, I bought a good vintage Calvin Klein pair, but after having it sit in my closet for a while, it went back onto the market. I do love overalls, don't get me wrong, but you have to really have an effortless "put together" look to make sure it looks cool and new. Not boring and put together. I'd rather not be sporting a trend if it's going to look boring on me. Eh.


No comments:

Post a Comment