Sunday, September 8

wanting winter








Right around this time of the year, when it's over 100 degrees and too hot to function, I start longing for winter. It's this time when my jackets suddenly look so gorgeous. Just hanging there, crying out to me. And I miss them. I just bought a denim jacket and destroyed the hell out of it. Then I put a patch that says "Eat Shit and Diet" on it, and just wait for the temperature to drop even the slightest so I can have any excuse to wear it. And for some reason lately I've been wanting a black faux fur goat hair coat. The kind that Jarvis Cocker wore in his Harry Potter cameo. Anyways, it seems tumblr agrees with me, since the only posts I've been putting on the tumblr blog are all about jackets: custom or otherwise.


No comments:

Post a Comment