Wednesday, November 30

i've been waiting, waiting and wishing






velvet Doc Martens; Rodarte hair comb; Jeremy Scott pill leggings; T by Alexander Wang shirtdress; Alexander McQueen scarf


My holiday wish list. I have three pairs of doc martens and I truly believe that you can never have enough. Not to mention they're supposed to last for the rest of your life! 

I've been really loving Rodarte more and more each season. They have this perfect romantic edge mix and I absolutely love this art-deco style hair comb. It looks like it could be a vintage piece from the 1920s.

Jeremy Scott is, however, my favorite designer and I try to get something of his each season. It really depends on the items though, as I do not have money to burn. Luckily for me his leggings are always moderately priced. 

I absolutely love chiffon, especially when used in that whole "censored"trend. T by Alexander Wang gets more and more intricate each season (remember when they started out they literally had about 5 plain pieces)! 

The skull scarf by Alexander McQueen is practically iconic and every year I try to make room in my budget to buy one, but Topshop and Opening Ceremony are too tempting, and in the end, they usually win. 


Song of the Day: "Come Alive" by Hanni el Khatib

1 comment:

  1. Yes those doc martens are so delicious looking!!Velvet is my favorite, the wine look about it especially! YUMM! I found those doc martens at Urbanoutfitters ♥
    ♥VISIT HIM AND HER PROJECT♥

    ReplyDelete