Tuesday, April 2

Coachella Outfit no. 2


Coachella Outfit no. 2





For day two of Coachella, I opted for something a bit darker and more rock 'n roll. The glitter tights are definitely a head turner, I've gotten a bit shy wearing them out to regular places just because EVERYONE stares! UNIF shirts are super soft and really baggy and airy, so they are perfect for keeping you cool. My black Dr. Martens I've had since I was 13, so they are perfectly soft and worn in and by far one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own. I'm a big fan of backpacks, and I have a few black leather ones that I plan to use. And of course, a refillable water bottle. Every year, the H&M tent gives free water, and we always make the long line. Water is ridiculously valuable at Coachella.


No comments:

Post a Comment