Monday, June 18

Muse Monday: Zoe Kravitz


Soft grunge look.





A couple years back I was spending a decent amount of time surfing and browsing a ton of different fashion blogs. Picture after picture, layout after layout, I was just spending an afternoon looking at what became nonsense. Then, I believe at Who What Wear (I may be wrong), I saw a picture of a young 16 year old Zoe Kravitz and an entire article dedicated to the young fashion muse. I was absolutely shocked. 16, and her look, which I will try very hard to describe, was effortlessly flawless. Round Lennon sunglasses (before anyone was wearing them), a slouchy grunge-esque cardigan, chunky platforms and a flowing dress. I mean, the outfit doesn't sound that amazing, but please take my word for it. Since then, I've enjoyed seeing her go from fashion blog darling to a full-blown actress. Not to mention, Kravitz is the daughter of Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz, so she's already born into the rocker lifestyle. She has appeared in campaigns for Alexander Wang and Vera Wang and has been in countless magazines all over the world including Elle and Nylon. Zoe Kravitz is rock royalty and this week's Muse.










Song of the Day: "American Woman" by Lenny Kravitz

1 comment:

  1. I love Zoe Kravitz. Her personal style is so fearless to me. This was a really great post:)

    http://www.undiscoveredworth.com

    ReplyDelete