Friday, June 22

there is no one on earth i'm afraid of








Alright, so I know I've been seriously lacking in posts this week and I just gotta say, it happens to everyone. We just kind of stray off from our normal path and other things pre-occupy our minds, but I think/hope I'm back on track, so stay tuned for many more posts. These are just some pictures from the past week including another hotel on Main St. in Downtown, a closer look on a collar tip, some cool Occupy art in Echo Park, an insane alligator bracelet I just bought, a Shakespeare book that will be the focus of my next DIY project and some Cha Cha Cover nails. I bought several and will be posting them in the weeks to come. I really love these nail decals, just ridiculously cool and easy to apply. By far, the most difficult to apply have been the Topshop brand, I'm sad to say. They were such a pain in the ass to apply and only lasted about 3-4 days. These are super easy to put on, like those temporary tattoos, just add water and apply. I'll be posting more of the nail covers in the following weeks. Oh, and they just got in Morrissey decals. Yeah. MORRISSEY decals!!!










Song of the Day: "Irish Blood, English Heart" by Morrissey


No comments:

Post a Comment