Tuesday, October 30

eyes wide shut





Vivienne Westwood; Diesel; Ted Baker; Diesel; Vivienne Westwood


Not too long ago I discovered an online store, and I've now been stalking them online. Repertoire has the most amazing array of brands including Ted Baker, Sonia Rykiel, Vivienne Westwood and Michael Kors, just to name a few. They have killer sales, like right now everything in the store is 10% off! Some of my favorite pieces I've been drooling over are above, including the amazing Vivienne Westwood accessories. She always has the best accessories, maybe another post on her in the future.

Shop Repertoire HERE.


le rebelle douce,
Sheebanna


2 comments:

  1. omg that vivienne westwood bag is gorgeous!
    great post, I love that website :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those shoes!! Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete