Wednesday, January 25

mint condition








Versace scarf, Acne sweater, Asos backpack, Topshop blouse, Doc Martens, Vera Wang & Jenny Packham Spring 2012 Runway


 I don't know why I haven't done a post on mint green sooner since it was pretty obvious last fall what Spring's new favorite color would be. Pastels overall are going to be quite popular, but I personally adore the mint green color. Above were some great pieces I found on numerous websites. A hint for finding mint green pieces quickly: just search "mint" on Asos, Topshop, or any of your other favorite store sites. I already have a few pieces and I think one of them was made for Day Two at Coachella.




Song of the Day: "Mint Car" by the Cure

1 comment:

  1. I really like pastel colors. They're so feminine:) I think out of all the items you have in this post the sweater is my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete