Tuesday, January 10

Versace for H&M (again)












Versace for H&M Spring 2012


So I don't know if this is going to be a recurring thing, but here we go again. Versace has created another line for H&M, but interestingly enough, the collection will ONLY be available online. Whether you can return the items in-store, will yet to be seen. I remember the day the line came out, it disappeared in just a few hours. Like it was an urban legend, or something. And now, months later, you can still choose from the left-overs that have been returned back to stores. Anyways, above are a couple of the pieces that really caught my eye. Although they may be a little too cheeky for me, I may just buy the fruit printed shorts in white (my favorite outfit when I was 2 was a pair of white overalls with an all-over strawberry print, a bit nostalgic for me). 


The entire collection will be available online at H&M.com January 19.





Song of the Day: "Strawberry Fields Forever" by the Beatles

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanx for joining the group in bloggers. You are so gorgeous. Love your blog so much. Please follow my blog first, I will follow you back...

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete