Sunday, July 1

my fingers laced to crown








So I thought I would do something a little different for this week's street style post. Instead of boys or girls, I wanted to focus on things that can really transform an outfit: accessories. Shoes, necklaces, nails, hair, bags, jackets, bracelets, sweaters, rings, and the list goes on and on. They can really transform a simple outfit into something unique and awesome, or you can literally just pile on the awesomeness. But remember, don't over do it! I remember reading some Kate Moss interview and she said something really interesting: "I always take off one item before I leave the house." Understood. You can easily over-do it. So....don't.








Song of the Day: "Heavy In Your Arms" by Florence + the Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment